Christmas Gin & Tonic
A wonderfully Christmassy but ever so simple G&T. The citrus notes of our pink grapefruit gin pair so well with the warming notes of winter spices and festive orange.
-50ml Pipehouse Pink Grapefruit & Thyme Gin
-1 orange, sliced
-1 cinnamon stick
-Tonic water – your favourite
-Cranberries to garnish and ice
-Simply pour 50ml of Pipehouse Pink Grapefruit and Thyme Gin over oranges and a cinnamon stick.
– Allow to infuse for one hour.
– Strain the gin into a glass, top with your favourite tonic and garnish with dried winter fruits.
Christmas Gin Fizz
This beauty is a little different to your usual Christmas cocktail. We think it’s the perfect party drink, complementing an array of winter canapés. We’ll be sippin’ this with Simply Food by Mandy’s recipe for beetroot, orange, coriander and gin cured salmon served on a blini base.
Ingredients (per person)
– 50ml @cawstonpress beetroot juice or freshly juiced beetroots
– 50ml freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
– 25ml rosemary sugar syrup
– 50ml Pipehouse Pink Grapefruit & Thyme Gin
– Top with @fentimansltd ginger beer
– In a cocktail shaker, mix the beetroot juice, grapefruit juice, gin and rosemary sugar syrup.
– Pour into glass.
– Top with ginger beer.
– Garnish with rosemary.
– 50ml Pipehouse Pink Grapefruit and Thyme Gin
– 20ml of freshly squeezed lemon or grapefruit juice
– 25ml of rosemary simple syrup
– sparkling water or tonic water to top-up
– fresh cranberries
– a sprig of rosemary
– To a cocktail shaker add the ice, gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup. Shake well
– Pour into a chilled glass
– Top with sparkling water/tonic water
– Garnish with cranberries and rosemary